Open-project Application Guidelines
Shanghai Key Laboratory of Data Science (Fudan University) focused on the understanding of fundamental theories and scientific methodologies of data science, exploring of data nature，data technologies and its applications. With the principle of Open, United, Exchange , Competition, we publish a series of open-projects guideline (2014) to develop the research in data science. The open-project applications are open for all researches both domestic and oversea.
Focusing on research topics but not limited to
1) Fundamental Theory of Data Science
Theoretical study of data similarity
2) Data Methodology for Scientific Research
Application of data methodologies in various fields
Technology and methods of domain dataology
3) Data Technology and its Applications
Application of Data technology in the area of smart city, health care, finance analysis
1) Qualification: Applicant should have doctorate degree in related field, or worked as associate professor at his or her affliction institute.
2) Deadlines and requirements: Applicants must fill in the “Shanghai Key Laboratory of Data Science Research Fund Application Form”.
Application Deadline: Oct, 15th each year. Applications will be reviewed by the academic committee of the laboratory. The result will be notified around May of the year.
3 ) Mail to: Shanghai Key Laboratory of Data Science, Room.216, Computer Building, Fudan University, NO.825, Zhang Heng Road, Pudong new district, Shanghai ( Postal Code : 201203 ) . Please indicate "open-project” in your mail.
Please send electronic version to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-21-51355518 Fax: +86-21-51355518